The purposes of this study are to discuss the relationships between teacher’s knowledge management and teaching effectiveness and to analyze the differences of background variables of teacher’s knowledge management and teaching effectiveness.
Methods adopted in this research are conducted through literature review and questionnaire survey. The research selects elementary school teachers in Taina County by layer random sampling. Totals are 325 questionnaires distributed, 310 valid questionnaires. The effective sample feedback rate is 95.38%. After statistics analysis, there are five concluded results as followings:
1. Knowledge management and teaching effectiveness of elementary school teachers have good expressions.
2. Teacher’s knowledge management is influenced by marriage. Teacher’s knowledge management is not influenced by the other backgrounds of teachers.
3. The teaching effectiveness is influenced by seniority and marriage.
4. If teachers of elementary schools have better knowledge management, their teaching effectiveness is better.
5. Knowledge application has the greatest persuasion to the whole teaching effectiveness in different dimensions of knowledge managements.