This study aimed to investigate the relationship between service quality and membership loyalty of Miaoli City Dome Swimming Pool Club members. In this study, 300 members of the Miaoli City Dome Swimming Pool Club were recruited as the study object, and the valid data collected form adopted questionnaire survey were analyzed by SPSS 19.0, whereby the study findings were obtained through independent sample t test, one-way ANOVA, descriptive statistics and regression analysis and the recommendations were proposed as follows:
(1) In terms of recognition, among the factors of service quality in Miaoli City Dome Swimming Pool Club members, “assurances” ranked as the highest degree, followed by “reactivity”, “reliability” and “tangibility”, and finally “care”, in sequence.
(2) The most critical factor affecting the loyalty of Miaoli City Dome Swimming Pool Club members was “Cost”.
(3) The service quality of Miaoli City Dome Swimming Pool Club would positively affect member’s loyalty.
(4) It is recommended that the management units shall attract other groups to join the club membership through promotion program(s).
(5) This study suggests, in line with the time interval, conducting preferential activities so as to develop potential swimming population.
(6) It is recommended to set up a member opinion box to effectively understand the membership requirements in order to make adjustments accordingly.
(7) This research recommends that the preferential programs shall be continuously introduced so as to increase membership loyalty.