In recent years, Environmental Protection has become a moral behavior guided by Universal Value. Mountain forest protection is an indispensable key role of territory sustainable development and inter-generational justice accommodation in Taiwan. Mountain climbing and hiking is the most popular participate leisure activity in Taiwan, that is the main cause of the destruction of mountain forests. While local governments develop and promote recreation tourism actively, these activities often result in a severe impact to eco environment, or even become an unrecoverable catastrophe. This situation lets local governments fall into dilemma or a contradiction of development or un-development. The solution is not to set up an entry control or block mountain forests,the passive methods, but to make these leisure activities to promote environment protection. Behavior of mountain climbers and hikers transfers from main cause of environment destruction to backstage driving force of environment sustainable development. Thus, this thesis evaluates environmentally responsible behavior of mountain climbers and hikers.
The purpose of this thesis is to investigate cause-effect relationship among Destination attractiveness, Place attachment, and Environmentally responsible behavior of climbers and hikers on Trails of Guguan Seven Heroes. There are 408 copies of effective samples. The investigation indicates as follows,
1. Destination Attraction has significant positive influence on Place Attachment.
2. Place Identify has significant positive influence on Environmentally Responsible Behavior.
3. Destination Attraction has significant positive influence on Environmentally Responsible Behavior.
4. Core Attractivness has significant positive influence on Environmentally Responsible Behavior.
5. Augmented Attractivness has significant positive influence on Environmentally Responsible Behavior.
Finally, according to analysis results, this thesis provides proposals to relative local government agencies and follow-up researchers as a reference.