Items with full text/Total items : 90453/105671 (86%)
Visitors : 15386280
Online Users : 340
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Keywords: ||國小教師、幸福感、教學效能、Elementary school teachers、happiness、teaching effectiveness|
|Issue Date: ||2018-07-11|
研究問卷利用SPSS 22.0 for Window 進行描述性統計分析、單因子變異數分析、獨立樣本t檢定、皮爾遜積差相關與多元迴歸分析等資料分析，其結果彙整如下：
The purpose of this study is to explore the relationship and impact between happiness and teaching effectiveness of elementary and junior high school teachers in Nantou County. Through statistical analysis, to understand the differences and correlations between different background variables in happiness and teaching effectiveness, and then to study and discuss Is there a predictive effect of happiness on teaching effectiveness? The research results obtained can provide on-site teachers, education administration units and future researchers as reference for data research.
In this study, a questionnaire survey was conducted using the “National Elementary School Teachers' Well-being Scale” and “Teaching Effectiveness Scale for Elementary-school Teachers” compiled by the researchers as the research tool to form the formal teachers within the County Primary School Elementary School for the 106 school year in Nantou County. For the mother group, 426 random samples were randomly selected and 418 were collected. There were 412 effective questionnaires, accounting for 96.7% of the total number of questionnaires.
The questionnaire was analyzed using SPSS 22.0 for Window for descriptive statistical analysis, single-factor analysis of variance, independent sample t-test, Pearson product difference correlation, and multiple regression analysis. The results are summarized as follows:
1. The happiness of the elementary school teachers in Nantou County is in good condition, especially at the “work achievement” level.
2. There is a significant difference in the sense of well-being of teachers due to differences in “age,” “school size,” and “school district.” However, there is no difference in other background variables.
3. The teaching effectiveness of the National Primary School teachers in Nantou County is in good condition, especially at the “class management and management” level.
4. The effectiveness of teaching and learning will vary significantly depending on "age" and "year of seniority", but it will not differ from other background factors (changes).
5. There is a significant positive correlation between happiness and teaching effectiveness of the National Primary School teachers in Nantou County.
6. The happiness of the elementary school teachers in Nantou County and the “work achievement” and “life satisfaction” levels have a positive and significant predictive effect on teaching effectiveness, especially at the “work achievement” level.
|Appears in Collections:||[休閒與遊憩管理學系] 博碩士論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in ASIAIR are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.