The main purpose of this study is to design the outdoor teaching course for the first grade of the elementary school, and to understand the effectiveness of the outdoor teaching curriculum designed by researchers on learning effectiveness. Before designing the outdoor teaching plan, collect the relevant literature and the teaching resources of Old Pot Farm website for analysis and discussion, and then complete the design of the outdoor teaching plan.
This study uses the action research method to use quantitative and qualitative data to explore the learning effectiveness of students cognition, affection and skills. Firstly, the pre-test results are quantitatively analyzed according to statistical methods, and the Wilcoxon symbols in the statistical test without parental number are used. The level test and the paired sample t test are carried out, and then the qualitative information of the students outdoor teaching manual, interview content and the researchers observation record are discussed. The results are as follows:
1. The design of the outdoor teaching plan has significantly improved the cognitive learning of students.
2. The design of the outdoor teaching plan has not significantly improved the students affective learning.
3. The design of the outdoor teaching plan has not significantly improved the effectiveness of student skills learning.
According to the research results, this study proposes the following suggestions for teachers who want to apply for outdoor teaching:
1. Do a good job before the outdoor teaching to maintain the fluency of the entire event.
2. Strengthen students ability to publish and improve their learning effectiveness.
3. Enrich the professional ability of teachers to enable students to learn cognitive, affection and skills.