English  |  正體中文  |  简体中文  |  Items with full text/Total items : 89914/105178 (85%)
Visitors : 4825777      Online Users : 505
RC Version 6.0 © Powered By DSPACE, MIT. Enhanced by NTU Library IR team.
Scope Tips:
  • please add "double quotation mark" for query phrases to get precise results
  • please goto advance search for comprehansive author search
  • Adv. Search
    HomeLoginUploadHelpAboutAdminister Goto mobile version


    Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://asiair.asia.edu.tw/ir/handle/310904400/2977


    Title: A Study on Technology Innovation and Management efficiency of TFT-LCD Industry in Taiwan
    Authors: Mei Chu Chen
    Contributors: Department of International Business
    Keywords: Management Efficiency;Technical Innovation;Data Envelopment Analysis
    Date: 2006
    Issue Date: 2009-11-16 19:33:35 (UTC+8)
    Publisher: Asia University
    Abstract: This research first collected inputs and outputs data form five TFT-LCD industries in Taiwan, and analyzed the operational efficiency by used Data Envelopment Analysis, furthermore, this research will evaluate the relationship between operational efficiency and technical innovation by using Mann Whitney U test. The research result shows that (1) the average overall technical efficiency of panel industries in Taiwan is 82.6% and the remaining 17.4% still can be improved. The inefficiency comes from the scale. Therefore, if the overall efficiency in the panel industry needs to be improved, it can focus on the scale. (2) A business volume, all assets volume and quality of employees are obviously positive correction with the efficiency to operate a business. However, research expense and number of internal patent are less correction with it.
    Appears in Collections:[國際企業學系] 博碩士論文

    Files in This Item:

    File SizeFormat
    0KbUnknown283View/Open


    All items in ASIAIR are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.


    DSpace Software Copyright © 2002-2004  MIT &  Hewlett-Packard  /   Enhanced by   NTU Library IR team Copyright ©   - Feedback