|Abstract: ||The purpose of research investigates the present situation among Railway Tourism Attraction, Tourists’ Experiential Value and Revisiting Intention, and through questionnaire survey to understanding the tourists’ feeling. Using convenient sampling in the research, sent out 400 questionnaires altogether, acquired 393 effective questionnaires, response rate was 98.25%. All these data was analyzed by statistical methods such as Item Analysis, Factor Analysis, Reliability Analysis, Descriptive Analysis, t-test, One-way ANOVA and Regression Analysis etc. The result of study was found：
1. The main tousists were evenly distributed between men and women, aged between 21~30, unmarried, university/college, occupation were services, personal monthly income between NT＄20,001~30,000, and the first visit.
2. Tourists, in Jiji Railway, were all above medium level to presentation of the three aspects Tourism Attraction, Tourists’ Experiential Value, and Revisiting Intention.
3. In the variables of age, personal monthly income, travel times, the tourists showed the significant difference in Tourism Attraction.
4. In the variables of age, education, travel times, the tourists showed the significant difference in Tourists’ Experiential Value.
5. In the variables of travel times, the tourists showed the significant difference in Revisiting Intention.
6. There are significant difference among these three aspects Tourism Attraction, Tourists’ Experiential Value, and Revisiting Intention, there are also obvious affection among them. Especially, Tourists’ Experiential Value is media-variance of Tourism Attraction, which affected Revisiting Intention.
Finally, according to the results of this study, proposing some related future references and recommendations about the practical application, management and future research aspect of Jiji Railway.