English  |  正體中文  |  简体中文  |  Items with full text/Total items : 90429/105609 (86%)
Visitors : 10321380      Online Users : 379
RC Version 6.0 © Powered By DSPACE, MIT. Enhanced by NTU Library IR team.
Scope Tips:
  • please add "double quotation mark" for query phrases to get precise results
  • please goto advance search for comprehansive author search
  • Adv. Search
    HomeLoginUploadHelpAboutAdminister Goto mobile version


    Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://asiair.asia.edu.tw/ir/handle/310904400/81323


    Title: The Influence of Hot Pressing Temperatures in Needle Punching Nonwoven
    Authors: Ching Wen Lou;Ya Lan Hsing;Wen Hao Hsing;Jia Horng Lin
    Contributors: 時尚設計學系
    Date: 2014-03
    Issue Date: 2014-10-08 14:01:33 (UTC+8)
    Abstract: Non-woven textile industry in an emerging field, with the process short, high yield, low cost and wide source of raw materials, but also has excellent performance of many functions on, making non-woven over the past half century gained textiles attention and consumers of all ages. The proportion of the world of non-woven fiber material used in the product, 85% in rayon ,and the other 15% in natural fibers, polyester fibers which accounted for the largest proportion of use. The experiment uses a low melting point polyester fiber (LPET) 20%, three-dimensional hollow curly polyester fiber (TPET) and recycled far infrared fiber (REPET) 40% each as the basic conditions change pressing temperature 100 °C-140 °C, in order to observe and compare the effects of temperature on the non-woven fabric, this experiment tests including air permeability, tensile strength testing, infrared testing and SEM, respectively in different hot pressing temperature, each of the non-woven hot pressing temperatures sample go through microscopic to analysis for non-woven with the hot temperatures strong reason to improve or decline with hot temperature of air permeability.
    Relation: Advanced Materials Research
    Appears in Collections:[時尚設計學系] 期刊論文

    Files in This Item:

    File SizeFormat
    index.html0KbHTML92View/Open


    All items in ASIAIR are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.


    DSpace Software Copyright © 2002-2004  MIT &  Hewlett-Packard  /   Enhanced by   NTU Library IR team Copyright ©   - Feedback