Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title: ||A Study on Sustainable Development of Rural Tourism in Taiwan－Case Study on Alang Gluban, Renai Township, Nantou County|
|Authors: ||Lin, Li-Feng|
|Keywords: ||sustainable development;rural tourism;Alang Gluban|
|Issue Date: ||2015-10-02 16:22:57 (UTC+8)|
|Abstract: ||Souls being eager to return to its original nature are always hidden in our life so that rural areas are the most accessible to reach the goal. Rural areas have their original humans’ lifestyles and also own their wilderness forests (ecology). Moreover, the agricultural products (production) and the special lifestyle (lifestyle) are fascinating to people.
In recent years, with the accelerating development of urbanization and industrialization, many residents living in crowded and cramped environment, and breathing the polluted air exhaling from vehicles and factories longed for taking advantage of the holiday to enjoy the quiet, beautiful, natural and clean surroundings. Enjoying beauty of the nature can not only make people feel broad-minded, bring about being body-relaxing, growing positive life experiences, increasing the quality of people’s lifestyles, but also having more chance to do ecological researches. Thus, going in for the touring activities in countryside and experiencing the farming life have become a new trend. In addition, rural tourism is also getting more popular.
This empirical case study is based on Nantou Renai Township , called Alang Gluban. Through the literature reviews, it has established the relevant theories about tourism. The local government and some relative touristic industries conducted the research. The study mainly aimed at the external environment of the clean tribe to do the research based on SWOT Matrix analysis in order to develop the touristic strategy management plans for tourism so that it could offer the references for sustainable management.
The result of the study offered eight strategies for the tribe Alang Glugan to sustain its tourism development：
l. To maintain the ecological environment, utilize film marketing to promote and popularize the outdoor activities of aboriginal life style.
2. To increase revenue, expendably hold the Wushe Incident Memorial Ceremony, and promoting activities like selling the tribe agricultural products and handicrafts.
3. Establish Community Development Association to prevent gravel from being illegally quarried by traders and destroying streams around the area.
4. Allow the local government to moderately develop the area, structure movie scenes and establish the amusement facilities based on the cultural characteristics of the tribe.
5. To promote the tribe tourism, use the way of combining the tour buses with public transportations to travel around the tribe.
6. Offer package tour for visitors to experience aboriginal culture in order to retrieve the missing tribe ceremonies.
7. Establish the permeable-layer hiking trails and the hydrophilic trails for visitors to have a chance to take a trip to the tribal forest and the streams.
8. Hire professional tour guides to help the locals strengthen the relevant knowledge about the importance of the local tribe touring. Implement the tour guide training.
|Appears in Collections:||[休閒與遊憩管理學系] 博碩士論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in ASIAIR are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.