Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title: ||Resource Integration and Rural Sustainable Development—A Case Study of Gluban Tribe, Nantou County, Taiwan|
|Authors: ||Chang, Feng-Sheng|
|Keywords: ||sustainable development;resource integration;Alan-Gluban;Rural Regeneration|
|Issue Date: ||2015-10-02 16:26:43 (UTC+8)|
|Abstract: ||Chuan Zhong Island, which has unpolluted river, prosperous ecological system and forests, and irreplaceable culture and history, inspired Wei Te-Sheng to direct the film “Seediq Bale” (meaning a real man). Seediq is an aboriginal tribe living on this island. Its mysterious culture interests local and international scholars. The purpose of this paper is to discuss the tribe’s development from its humanism spirit aspect “old discipline”.
The research is a case study of Alan-Gluban, an aboriginal tribe as known as Qing-Liu Tribe, located in Ren-ai Township, Nan-Tou County. The research methods are second-hand information collection from the Internet, in-depth interview and filed study. Accompanied by participants’ ideas and suggestions, and literature review, the study provides the results of sustainable development process as Germany and Japan did.
The conclusion of sustainable development strategies of Alan-Gluban is divided into five aspects: humanistic spirit resources, human resources, material resources, financial resources and knowledge resources. All the resources are discussed with integration. However, how the tribe develops is actually from “GAYA”, an oral literature and ancestors’ preaching of Seediq. Therefore, “Gaya” helps Seediq in Alan-Gluban preserve its ancestors’ perspectives of sustainable development.
SWOT is applied to analyze the five aspects：
1. Humanistic spirit focuses on preserving its own culture, communicating tribe’s meetings and discussing tribe’s affairs.
2. Human resources focus on tribe people who worked off-tribe and have returned to the tribe, and elderly in the tribe.
3. Material resources is to protect the production and ecological environment and develop it appropriately.
4. Financial resources is hoping to engage sustainable management to provide self-sufficient.
5. Knowledge resources is to combine external information to stimulate traditional culture. The analysis and discussion will offer Alan-Gluban a better direction of sustainable development.
It is hoped, by the contribution, that young people will stay in rural and make rural communities more completed and competitive.
|Appears in Collections:||[休閒與遊憩管理學系] 博碩士論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in ASIAIR are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.